The APSPA Committee Meeting in Khon Kaen University on 29 November 2016 was successfully conducted with several agenda and results:
- To review the preparation of ICONPO VII which will be held in Jatinangor, Indonesia hosted by the Institute Pemerintahan Dalam Negeri (IPDN) in 22-23 August 2017. The preparation was reported by Prof. Wirman Safri of IPDN.
- APSPA has launched Journal of Asian Review of Public Affairs and Policy by APSPA. Journal of Asian Review of Public Affairs and Policy is a quarterly journal published by the Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Social and Humanity, Khon Kaen University, Thailand in collaboration with APSPA. The journal aims to publish research articles within the field of politics and government affairs, and to analyze a range of contemporary political and policy processes. For more information
- APSPA will conduct an accreditation to the Master Program of Government Affairs and Administration (MGAA), Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) in 25-26 August 2017.
- APSPA Committee Meeting has chosen the University of Tokyo, Japan for the venue of ICONPO VIII in 2018.
- The next APSPA Committee Meeting will be held in Universiti Utara Malaysia, Kedah on 26 March 2017.