The Journal of Government and Politics (JGP) is a peer-reviewed Journal, published by Asia Pacific Society for Public Affairs (APSPA) every four month in a year. APSPA founded by the scientists and social activists from several universities in the Asia Pacific regions to respond to social, politics, law, environment, policy, economics, business and humanity issues. All of these issues framed in how public affairs was managed by policy makers and the people who led by each leaders in every country in the Asia Pacific.
The Journal of Government and Politics serves as a bridge between politics on the one hand and public administration and policy studies scholarship on the other. Its multidisciplinary aim is to advance the political science, organizational, administrative, and policy sciences as they apply to government and governance. The journal is committed to unique and rigorous scholarship and serves for the best conceptual and theory-based research work in the field.
JGP International Conference is a bi-annual meeting that facilitates scholars, researchers, post-Graduate students, and practitioners on Government and Politics to discuss and present their research. It also serves to foster communication among researchers, scholars and practitioners working in a wide variety of scientific areas with a similar concern. The 2nd JGP-IC will be held in Yogyakarta, Indonesia on July 24, 2017. English is the official language of the conference. We welcome paper submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full and original research papers which are NOT yet submitted/published/under consideration anywhere in other conferences and journals.
Call for paper
According to the background, we proudly invite academician, practitioners, and professionals to participate in the conference by sending a paper to us regarding the topics either theoretically or practically. The conference proposes several, but not limited to, themes and sub-themes as follow:
- Democratic Institutions and Procedures
- Issues in Contemporary Theory
- Public Administration and Policy
- Reforming and Consolidating Institutions
- Social Policy and Social Legislation
- Regional Studies
- Religions and Activism
- Governmental Systems and Practices
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Gender and Leadership
- Transboundary Migration
All accepted full papers will be published in CD based proceeding, an ISBN book and selected Papers will be published on Journal of Governmental Studies and International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management. The proceeding will be distributed to the presenters during the conference. The journal partners are the Journal Government and Politics and the Journal of International Relations.
- Klaus Hubacek, University of Maryland, USA
- P.B. Anand, University of Bradford, UK
- Non Naprathansuk, Maejo University, Thailand
- Titin Purwaningsih, UMY, Indonesia
- Christopher A. Woodrich, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Frank Dhont, University of Brunei Darussalam, Brunei
- Chin Fu-Hung, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Call for Papers April 3, 2017
Notification of Abstract Acceptance April 10, 2017
Full Papers Submission Deadline June 15, 2017
Notification of Full Paper Acceptance July 6, 2017
Registration Deadline July 12, 2017
The Conference July 24, 2017
Abstract Submission and Registration Procedures
- Demonstrate a clear research field and highlight the core subject of the paper,
- Have a background, problem/s and objectives of the paper,
- Be a minimum of 300 words, and no more than 350 words, including title of the paper and keywords,
- Keywords at least five words
- Mention author’s/s’ names, institutional affiliation/s and email address/es,
- Be written in English,
- Not be published elsewhere
- Submitting more than 1 (one) paper is allowed
Full Paper submission,
- 5.000-7.000 words (including tables, graphs, footnotes and references), written in English. Full paper should be submitted with a payment receipt of the registration. For citation format, please follow the APA style of refencing.
- Paper can be written in person or group of max. 3 persons. Both abstract and full paper can be submitted to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100 USD/Papers with a single author
- 50 USD/Additional Participant or Author
- This price is including certificate, lunch, proceeding book, and seminar kit.
There is a limited Fund for International Participants and will be selected by the Committees based on their quality of the Paper.
Date and Venue
The conference will be held on July 24, 2017, at Postgraduate Building, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Chair : Dr. Achmad Nurmandi
(Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
Reviewers Coordinator : Eko Priyo Purnomo, PhD
(Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
Ahmad Martadha (University of Utara Malaysia, Malaysia)
Amporn (Thammaasat University, Thailand)
Bliver Singh (National University Singapore, Singapore)
Dyah Mutiarin (Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
David N. Almares (MSU IIT,the Philippines)
Jinwook Choi (Korea University, Korea)
Klaus Hubacek (University of Maryland, US)
P.B Anand (University of Bradford, UK)
Sun Hyuk Kim (Korea University, Korea)
Sataporn Roengtam (Khon Kaen University)
Non Naprathansuk (Maejo University, Thailand)
Somkid Kawthip (Maejo University, Chiang Mai, Thailand)
Please download the Paper Template below
2nd JGP-IC Poster
JGPIC List of Abstract Accepted