Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship Program
The JKSG Call for Awardee is eligible for Indonesian & Foreign student who looking for scholarship of master degree and doctoral degree in Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. The scholarship will consist into two section are full scholarship and waiver scholarship. Waiver scholarship is only accepting one section of scholarship. Thus, are cover for:
-Monthly living cost
Accommodation (only for foreign student)
- Fellowship Program
The JKSG fellowship program is eligible for Indonesian & Foreign student who looking for their research funding (the basic amount will be depend on their research interest) who is studying in Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. The fellowship program will cover for periodically progress of the research and depend on their expenditure.
- Able to complete the publication output of international journals with English manuscripts during the scholarship period applies.
- The awardee will be accepting their scholarship funding in the first semester and can not be convert to cash of money.
- Drop personal data following this form https://forms.gle/BknQDacS1HQUb66E6
- The Registration will be open on 3rd August, 2020 and will be close until the quota is fulfilled.
- The process of data validation is needed 2weeks and if your requirements is un-valid and found the counterfeiting, the applicant will directly be rejected.
- Once the awardee received the scholarship, should be take a part to working in JKSG Office.
- We are delightful accept the awardee who had hardworking and confidently fluent in English.
- English proficiency, certified of TOEFL Score (min. 550)
- The requirements need to be submitted in point 4, and submitted the hard file to JKSG office, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (Pascasarjana Program, Brawijaya, Geblagan, Tamantirto, Kec. Kasihan, Bantul, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55183)Indicators
|No.||Assessment Components||Type of scholarship||Value Weight|
|1.||Academic achievement (evidenced by a list of cumulative grades / GPA)||Full Scholarship & Waiver Scholarship||50 %|
|2.||a. The student must be active in previous degree (bachelor & master) with academic level and non-academic level||Full Scholarship & Waiver Scholarship||20 %|
|3.||TOELF Score 550 (min)||Full Scholarship & Waiver Scholarship||30 %|
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Letter of scholarship application, include 6000materai (in English),
- Declaration letter is not accepting other scholarships in any type, include 6000materai (make your own, in English),
- Photocopy of Transcript (GPA),
- Photocopy of diploma,
- Photocopy of Identity Card (KTP for Indonesian; and, Passpor for Foreigner within minimum 6months of expired)
- TOELF SCORE (the expired is 6 months before submitting)
- Formal Photo (4×6)